Hallo sir my name is pradip nanda i am selling my indian caransi notes and coine your buying notes and coien so please call me my mobile no 8511998066 my emile address pradipnanda95@gmail.com so please contek me
Hi i have 50rs note of 786.and also 10rs and 100rs note having 786no. I need to sale these notes very urgently.my whtsapp is 7996871468.contact me to this no 8618675564
Hallo sir my name is pradip nanda i am selling my indian caransi notes and coine your buying notes and coien so please call me my mobile no 8511998066 my emile address pradipnanda95@gmail.com so please contek me
ReplyDeleteMere Paas Hai pennsauken 786
ReplyDeleteI have a note of 100 rs. Starting with serial no 786..
ReplyDeleteIf you have any interest in that note just mail me.
10 rupis he 786 may no9574955919
ReplyDelete10 ruisj not he
ReplyDeleteHi. I have 4 currency notes of denomination 500 which ends with 786. I Want to sell. 9463216543.
ReplyDeleteHi i have 50rs note of 786.and also 10rs and 100rs note having 786no. I need to sale these notes very urgently.my whtsapp is 7996871468.contact me to this no 8618675564
ReplyDeleteHi I have 100 re of 786 holy number note if interested can call me 9701339989
ReplyDeleteMere pass 786 note hai 9624344572
ReplyDelete1 conis hai or 1rupiye note hai 9624344572
DeleteSo many types of coins and notes with me anybody interested please text me on my whatsapp number 9764113456,already somebody given me quote!
ReplyDelete