Saturday, 1 October 2016

Old Indian Coins and Notes

                             Old Indian Coins and Notes


Here is a list of my old Indian notes and coins collection. I have added each coin picture of both the sides as well as notes.  Some coins are of other countries apart from India but majority of coins and notes are of India.

I will add and update more notes and coins as when I collect them.














































































































































































































































































10 comments:

  1. I have some old coin. I'm a coin seller . From bangladesh . My phone number is+8801821400417

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some old coin. I'm a coin seller . From bangladesh . My phone number is+8801821400417

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some old coins interested can call me 9701339989

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  5. I have so many coins and notes if any one interested please text me on my whatsapp number 9764113456,already somebody given a quote but I want real value !

    ReplyDelete